With the increasing demand for sustainable growth, Casafina has made this our priority.
The effort to go green and to minimize our impact on the environment is (always) a work in progress. It is no small task - yet for us, it's one of the most important.
We commit ourselves daily to protect the environment, avoiding unnecessary harm through the resources we use and the products we manufacture.
CASAFINA sees its products and operations as part of a long-life cycle and is committed to taking better care of the community and of the world.
- Eco-friendly products, reusable and recyclable
- The use of local natural resources minimizes our ecological footprint
- Single-fired production (fine stoneware products) that saves energy and reduces emissions into the atmosphere
- Products made with high % of recycled materials (clays and glazes), decreasing the use of capital, energy, and natural resources
- Industrial facilities that are environmentally-friendly;
- Efficient and innovative and energy-efficient equipment;
- Use of renewable energy (solar panels);
- Waste management policies and recycling procedures;
- Advanced water treatment and reduction of water consumption practices;
- Recycled and recyclable packaging.
Producing ceramics in a socially responsible environment is a vital element to CASAFINA:
- Our 740 employees are our greatest assets;
- We make it our mission to commit to ethical business practices and high standards for human rights;
- Building social good is in the foundation of our business (job creation, philanthropy programs devoted to increase the well-being of the surrounding communities, gender diversity, equality and social inclusion practices);
- We promote and encourage environmental-friendly practices amongst all employees and suppliers.
What makes our Stoneware DIFFERENT?
INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Casafina is committed to the highest quality, service and design standards showcasing unique, timeless and simultaneously trendy collections.
RAW MATERIALS: made from the best natural (and local) resources in Portugal.
SPECIAL AND UNIQUE GLAZING: original formulas to create beautiful tableware finishes.
SINGLE FIRING SYSTEM: heated up to 1180ºC (2160ºF) which creates a unique ceramic body with a special bonding between the clay and the gazed surface.
RESISTANCE AND DURABILITY: this original formula makes our stoneware more durable and more resistant to both thermal and mechanical shock.
FOOD SAFE: all products comply with the International Standards, as they are lead or cadmium free.
Item(s) added to the basket